We are a community of believers,united in our common purpose... to be and make disciples of Jesus Christ. You always have an open invitation to worship with us on Sundays, attend any of our church functions and events, get involved in our many mission and outreach opportunities, and be a part of our church family.
A note from Pastor Dean:
My Quaker friends have taught me of a custom that they have: When they are in a meeting and someone says something with which you largely agree, you don’t have to repeat what that person just said. You can simply point to that person and say, “This friend speaks my mind.”
Last month, United Methodist pastor and author, Adam Hamilton, responded to the Supreme Court’s decision on same sex marriage in his blog and he, to a very large degree, speaks my mind. His article can be found at www.adamhamilton.org/blog
Dean Feldmeyer, Pastor (7/1/15)
Current Events at WUMC...
- Thursday 7/30 @ 1pm Craft Club
- Saturday 8/8 @ 8:30am Men's Prayer Breakfast
- Friday 8/14 @ 6:30pm Gamin' Gals
- Sunday 8/16 Youth and Children's Sunday School resumes
- Tuesday 8/18 @ 12:30 Ladies Lunch Bunch
- Friday 8/21 @ 6:30 Dinner-Out Group
- Saturday 8/29 Intergenerational outreach opportunity 10-1:30
- Sunday 8/30 End of Summer Splash Bash!
- Friday 9/4-Sunday 9/6 - Intergenerations trip to Red Bird Mission